Due to the sale of a product line, a tier 1 automotive supplier was facing a shut down affecting over 400 employees. The manufacturer needed an outplacement partner well-versed in career transitions to help their exiting employees – all while keeping production uninterrupted.
- Assist full-time associates in transitioning to new full-time opportunities
- Maintain uninterrupted production until project completion
- Reduce turnover of temporary workforce
HTI’s Career Transition Team set up shop on site and immediately designed a program to rapidly find new opportunities for outgoing employees. While supporting these displaced employees, our team also backfilled their positions with a temporary workforce by auditing positions and creating training timelines.
A completion bonus program was implemented to ensure high employee retention within the temporary workforce. HTI was held accountable to metrics including: placement rate (transition rate), training hours, counseling hours, turnover, and cost.
- Sourced new job opportunities for exiting employees
- Trained a temporary workforce to upkeep production
- Initiated program responsible for high retention levels
When a company partners with HTI to enroll in our outplacement program, a positive impact can be seen across the board. Protect your brand image, legal & unemployment costs, and most important – you're people.
So you can rest assured that your outgoing employees are in great hands.